Electric Moon rises to the occasion for you
Talk about a bright light for children, teens, teachers, families, and communities! Electric Moon Theatre Company invites your Ontario school or theatre to enjoy professional, superior quality live performances, programs and workshops—all within the convenience and comfort of your own venue, from classroom to auditorium to concert hall.
We light the way from JK through Grade 12
- Theatre-On-Demand—an ongoing series of popular shows and original musicals for schools and theatres
- Roadshow-to-Go—live plays and performances right in your school
- In-school Lunchtime and Afterschool Theatre Programs, Workshops and Activities
- Guest Artists in the Classroom —theatre arts workshops conducted by working professionals and customized to your school’s specific interests
- Full-scale Live Performances in Ontario Theatres
- Tickets now on sale!: FANCY NANCY SPLENDIFEROUS CHRISTMAS & BIG NATE, THE MUSICAL
- Coming Soon! Watch this space.
We shine so you can shine
- By providing affordable, accessible plays and performances, allowing families to experience shows they might not otherwise have the chance to see
- By introducing children and teens to the exciting world of theatre and its endless rewards and possibilities
- By inspiring students to explore the arts, instilling a love and appreciation to last a lifetime
- By providing unique and positive opportunities to spur imagination, discover hidden talents, and nurture creativity
- By developing confidence and self-esteem, revealing the unique qualities that exist within each and every one of us
Electric Moon Theatre Company was founded by Carrie Libling. Before relocating to the Toronto area in 2005, Carrie was Director of Family Programming for New York City’s Vital Theatre Company, where she commissioned, produced and directed original family musicals. In 2009, she made her mark locally with the staging of the first Canadian production of Pinkalicious, The Musical. In 2012, Carrie became Education Coordinator of the Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts, where she oversaw the programming and implementation of the yearly Education Series, creating and developing theatre workshops, lunchtime and afterschool theatre programs, summer camps, and a variety of related events and activities.
A mother of three, Carrie recognizes firsthand the growing need for quality arts programming and entertainment for children north of Toronto. With Electric Moon Theatre Company, she seeks to fill the void, creating a unique and exciting opportunity for those beyond the downtown core. Wherever your school, theatre or venue may be, come raise the curtain with Carrie Libling and Electric Moon. Live theatre has never been more joyful.
A bright light for your bright lights
Live theatre is a valuable contributor to childhood development, nurturing imagination and creativity by way of the performing arts, including music, dance, drama and spoken word. Our mission at Electric Moon is to support, encourage and grow hidden talent, imagination, self-esteem and confidence. Our programs are designed to allow children to discover their innate creativity, promoting skills in acting, singing, dancing, playwriting and more. Best of all, no past theatre experience is necessary! The only requisites are an open mind and the willingness to try something new. Whatever the age—from toddler to teen— we promise to captivate and enlighten with story, music, movement and spectacle.