Thank you for bringing an Electric Moon Theatre Company performance to your school! Here is some helpful information to get you started. Any additional questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org:
All shows are:
- One hour long.
- Have Ontario Curriculum Connections.
- Are followed by a Q&A with the actors.
- Are accompanied by Study Guides.
After booking a show:
- You will be sent an invoice, contract and study guide for the show.
- There will be a 50% deposit due to hold your date, and the balance will be due on, or before the day of the show (**TDSB excluded from deposit as per partnership rules. PO # will be needed to book).
Please note that we allow a maximum of 400 students in the audience. For schools outside of Toronto and the GTA, we do not limit audience size, however we do recommend splitting large audiences into two performances.
Toronto & GTA – $1200 plus HST
40KM – 50KM from Toronto – $1400 plus HST
50KM – 100KM from Toronto – $1500 plus HST
100KM or more – please contact Carrie Libling at email@example.com for pricing.
**For schools that book two or more shows, $100 will be deducted off the price of the additional shows.